- Instant Results
- Box, Rolling & Ice Pick Scars
- Acne Scar Clinic
- Clinically Proven Treatments
- Bespoke Courses Available
- Homecare Advice & Support
- From £90
Acne Scar Treatment – Get smooth skin
Restore that smooth skin tone and reduce the appearance of Acne Scarring with Reflects range of treatments;
- Clinically Proven Results
- Pain Free
- Affordable Payment Plans
The acne must be under control before any treatment takes place for scarring. Your medical practitioner or skin care expert will discuss this with you.
What Causes Acne Scarring?
However unwelcome scarring maybe it is part of the body’s natural healing process following an injury to the skin. Most superficial wounds to the surface of the skin heal without scarring, but when the damage is deeper scarring is more likely to occur.
So, avoid squeezing those ‘zits’ however tempting it may be, as you may be exasperating the problem.
Whether you have acne scarring or are trying to avoid scarring we can help, with constructive advice and with treatments that reduce inflammation and the appearance of scars.
Acne Scar Treatment
- Micro Needling – Is a non-ablative skin therapy, also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) or Derma Roller. The principle behind Micro-Needling is simple; it is a non-surgical skin- tightening treatment. That aims to create a controlled injury underneath the skin’s surface. Thereby inducing the body to respond through the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibres. As well as new capillaries for improved blood supply in the treated area. The skin plumps and thickens in response to this stimulus, ultimately reducing the appearance of acne scarring. Learn More
- Plasma Deep Scar Revision – Plasma also referred to as Sublimation is ideal for reducing the appearance of Ice Pick Scars and deeper Box Scars. Sublimation uses electrical plasma energy to turn matter from a solid-state to a gas. This process works on the skin by painlessly dissolving the top layer of the skin without penetration. The superficial controlled damage to the surface of the skin stimulates the bodies natural healing mechanism. Resulting in the formation of new skin that either removes or repairs the treatment area leaving no damage to the pigmentation or the skin. Learn More