COVID – 19 – Clinic Safety Precautions
To keep both clients and our staff safe, and to avoid spreading the disease we have introduced several extra safety precautions as stated below. We use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help reduce the need for social distancing. With your cooperation and help we can maintain everyone’s safety:
• If feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms, please telephone reception and rearrange your appointment.
• Complete your COVID questionnaire 24 hrs before your appointment, sign the declaration and bring with you. Failure to do this may delay your treatment time.
• We reserve the right to take your temperature on arrival.
• Please attend the appointment on your own (Additional persons will be refused entry)
• The toilet facilities are closed, please prepare in advance.
• Waiting Areas are restricted.
• Please arrive at your advised time. You may be asked to wait outside until the last client leaves to maintain social distancing.
• Upon arrival, you will be asked to sanitise your hands. Face coverings or mask are optional. Sufficient precautions are being taken to maintain your comfort and safety.
• No make-up for facial assessment and treatment and pre shaved for laser procedures where appropriate.
• Please do not bring personal possessions (Just a small handbag) to the clinic. Please limit the wearing of jewellery, especially earrings. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear from the face.
• When the treatment is complete, you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
• Maintain two-metre distance from other people in the clinic where possible.
• Payment to be by card wherever possible. Card machines will be cleaned after use. If for any reason payment by cash is unavoidable, additional precautions will be taken, including hand sanitising.
Our services are delivered in line with UK governments ‘Social Distancing’ guidance and we comply with the PPE guidance from Public Health England and NHS England.